Lifestyle & Fun
NYC Restaurant Week 2013 under way
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Get ready to abandon those New Year's resolutions on dieting.
Restaurant Week is under way in New York City.
And more than 300 of the city's finest restaurants throughout the five boroughs are participating.
It begins, January 7th and will run till February 8th.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
Reservations can be made at NYCgo.com/RestaurantWeek
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 37 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 28 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 16 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 23 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash
35 min ago