Lifestyle & Fun
NYC Restaurant Week 2013 under way
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Get ready to abandon those New Year's resolutions on dieting.
Restaurant Week is under way in New York City.
And more than 300 of the city's finest restaurants throughout the five boroughs are participating.
It begins, January 7th and will run till February 8th.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
Reservations can be made at NYCgo.com/RestaurantWeek
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Missing Malaysia jet may have turned back 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 10 min ago
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt 31 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
27 min ago