Lifestyle & Fun
NYC Restaurant Week 2013 under way
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Get ready to abandon those New Year's resolutions on dieting.
Restaurant Week is under way in New York City.
And more than 300 of the city's finest restaurants throughout the five boroughs are participating.
It begins, January 7th and will run till February 8th.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
Reservations can be made at NYCgo.com/RestaurantWeek
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 35 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store 40 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 38 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
35 min ago