Lifestyle & Fun
NYC Restaurant Week 2013 under way
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Get ready to abandon those New Year's resolutions on dieting.
Restaurant Week is under way in New York City.
And more than 300 of the city's finest restaurants throughout the five boroughs are participating.
It begins, January 7th and will run till February 8th.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
Reservations can be made at NYCgo.com/RestaurantWeek
lifestyle & fun
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 12 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire 22 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
1 min ago