Lifestyle & Fun
Soothing drinks for winter
NEW YORK (WABC) -- To do perform 8 times every week on Broadway, the star of Mama Mia has to take care of her body and her voice.
Judy McLane is especially mindful of that during the winter, so her strategy? A Cold Warrior.
It's a concoction of organic green tea, orange juice, ginger, Echinacea, Vitamin c and zinc all steamed together
The drink was actually created for Broadway performers.
"On the way to the theater, I started drinking it and I thought 'Oh my God! I'm going to have the best show ever.' And I sang a great show that night," she said.
Now there's a hot Juice Farmacy menu at Juice Generation that also includes the Ginger Fix - a version of a Chai tea made with almond milk.
The Dr. Bombay is made of fresh apple and pear juice with cinnamon and added vitamins.
The Lemon Lozenge sounds like it's name, but with a kick of cayenne.
These drinks may not entirely prevent a cold, but if you've already got one, they're comfort in a cup.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 16 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze 16 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Hot beauty trends for spring
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
17 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex...
16 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
2 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
16 min ago