Lifestyle & Fun
Oregon prankster alters stop signs with potty humor
PORTLAND (WABC) -- There's a bathroom-humored bandit lurking in Portland, turning stop signs all over the city into something, well, gross.
At first glance, it looks like a normal stop sign. But take a second look and you'll see some prankster made a few alterations.
Several signs that previously read "stop" now say "poop."
Somebody put a "po" sticker over the "st" to make the change.
The vandal or vandals clearly spent some time matching the exact color of red background, size and font to make it look seamless.
The signs haven't caused any real problems, other than to offend a few folks and give others way too much material to make bad jokes.
The city already changed a few of the stop signs, but have more grunt work ahead of them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 7 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC 21 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million