Lifestyle & Fun
Housework doesn't lead to more sex for men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A message for married men: doing housework will not improve your sex life.
A new analysis of a sexual behavior survey found husbands who help out around the house make their wives happier.
But researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle say that happiness doesn't to lead to more sex in the marriage.
There's an important note: the original sex survey was done from 1992 to 1994.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
sex, lifestyle & fun
- At least 2 dead, 28 hurt in East Harlem explosion 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 39 min ago
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East... 29 min ago
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect... 39 min ago
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem 44 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15... 45 min ago
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion... 45 min ago
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination