Lifestyle & Fun
Housework doesn't lead to more sex for men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A message for married men: doing housework will not improve your sex life.
A new analysis of a sexual behavior survey found husbands who help out around the house make their wives happier.
But researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle say that happiness doesn't to lead to more sex in the marriage.
There's an important note: the original sex survey was done from 1992 to 1994.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
sex, lifestyle & fun
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 14 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014