Lifestyle & Fun
February deals on tv's, bedding and more
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The shortest month of the year is not short on deals. If you know where to look you can even save on something for your sweetheart.
So your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you can still watch the game in style because the prices for big screens finally falls in February to the lowest prices of the year.
And it's a good thing you'll save on the tube, because Dealnews says you'll spend more putting food like chicken wings and cheese on the table this year.
And not just foods up this February, so is the cost of drinks, beer and liquor are up thanks to the increased price of copper used in distilling.
While you won't save on staples like jewelry for Valentine's Day, don't give up and pay full price for everything.
Look for coupons at lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, last year offering online coupons taking $15 off $100 dollar orders before V-day.
We honor our Presidents February 18th, which means a 3 days weekend filled with sales. Look for markdowns on tools, bedding and furniture, outerwear and winter apparel deeply discounted already to make way for spring merchandise.
LINK: MORE FROM DEALNEWS.COM
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision 28 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall