Lifestyle & Fun
February deals on tv's, bedding and more
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The shortest month of the year is not short on deals. If you know where to look you can even save on something for your sweetheart.
So your team didn't make the Super Bowl, you can still watch the game in style because the prices for big screens finally falls in February to the lowest prices of the year.
And it's a good thing you'll save on the tube, because Dealnews says you'll spend more putting food like chicken wings and cheese on the table this year.
And not just foods up this February, so is the cost of drinks, beer and liquor are up thanks to the increased price of copper used in distilling.
While you won't save on staples like jewelry for Valentine's Day, don't give up and pay full price for everything.
Look for coupons at lingerie stores like Victoria's Secret, last year offering online coupons taking $15 off $100 dollar orders before V-day.
We honor our Presidents February 18th, which means a 3 days weekend filled with sales. Look for markdowns on tools, bedding and furniture, outerwear and winter apparel deeply discounted already to make way for spring merchandise.
LINK: MORE FROM DEALNEWS.COM
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 39 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 43 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority 52 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
39 min ago