Lifestyle & Fun
Brooklyn Nets dancers teach class at Brooklyn Gym
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Some of the most in-shape people during the Brooklyn Nets games aren't the basketball players.
The dancers on the court are also in shape, and very good dancers.
Jumping Jacks, running with high knees, and moves for your core is what you might expect in a workout class.
But these warmups are followed by choreography.
The teachers are Brooklynettes, as in the dancers who perform during Nets games.
But many of the people taking this class at the Crunch Gym in Brooklyn, would like to become Brooklynettes.
The dancers just love to perform and teach.
The class is free for Crunch members and non-members can go to CRUNCH.COM to download a free guest pass.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
brooklyn nets, brooklyn, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees