Lifestyle & Fun
Valentine's workouts for you and your significant other
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Are you still looking for a unique way to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie?
Put down the chocolate because we have some healthy ways that will bring you closer.
Work out and work it out at NY Sports Club, a class designed for you and your partner.
Inspired perhaps by the blockbuster book '50 shades of gray' because you do part of the class blindfolded.
So he or she will guide you, you'll need to literally lean on them, and for some moves you have to trust yourself.
There are moves with bars and bands and some more traditional moves.
The instructors name is Gerinikle LOVE.
Another option is Yoga with your partner.
Matt Giordano teaches at Pure Yoga and often holds workshops perfect for partners.
One class is about non-verbal communication, communication through touch.
In many ways it's a metaphor for relationships in general.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
exercise, valentines day, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 26 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 14 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 29 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
14 min ago