Lifestyle & Fun
Valentine's workouts for you and your significant other
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Are you still looking for a unique way to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie?
Put down the chocolate because we have some healthy ways that will bring you closer.
Work out and work it out at NY Sports Club, a class designed for you and your partner.
Inspired perhaps by the blockbuster book '50 shades of gray' because you do part of the class blindfolded.
So he or she will guide you, you'll need to literally lean on them, and for some moves you have to trust yourself.
There are moves with bars and bands and some more traditional moves.
The instructors name is Gerinikle LOVE.
Another option is Yoga with your partner.
Matt Giordano teaches at Pure Yoga and often holds workshops perfect for partners.
One class is about non-verbal communication, communication through touch.
In many ways it's a metaphor for relationships in general.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
exercise, valentines day, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos