Lifestyle & Fun
9 Patty hamburger coming to fast food joint near you
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are normal cheeseburgers and then there's the triple triple.
The triple triple has 9 patties, 9 pieces of cheese and two pieces of bread.
Jake's Wayback Burgers says it weighs in at less than 2000 calories and that their burger eating competitions gave birth to the triple triple.
Why would a company do something like this to a perfectly good cheeseburger? Multiply it by 9? Is this all about publicity?"
Experts at ADWEEK say once buzz like this gets into people's heads amazingly we walk into restaurants to buy, even if we don't order the extreme food.
Nine patties coming to the menu in March.
There are about a dozen Jake's in our area.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, michelle charlesworth
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 56 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines