Lifestyle & Fun
9 Patty hamburger coming to fast food joint near you
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are normal cheeseburgers and then there's the triple triple.
The triple triple has 9 patties, 9 pieces of cheese and two pieces of bread.
Jake's Wayback Burgers says it weighs in at less than 2000 calories and that their burger eating competitions gave birth to the triple triple.
Why would a company do something like this to a perfectly good cheeseburger? Multiply it by 9? Is this all about publicity?"
Experts at ADWEEK say once buzz like this gets into people's heads amazingly we walk into restaurants to buy, even if we don't order the extreme food.
Nine patties coming to the menu in March.
There are about a dozen Jake's in our area.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, michelle charlesworth
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia