Lifestyle & Fun
104 year-old woman wants Facebook age option changed
MICHIGAN (WABC) -- How old is too old for Facebook?
Apparently it's 104.
Marguerite Joseph is legally blind and is hard of hearing, but each day her granddaughter reads and responds to all of her grandma's Facebook messages.
She's up to 109 friends, has posted 84 pictures, but when it came to sharing her triple digit age.
Facebook wasn't having it.
She's been forced to be 99 online for years.
An error shows up when they try to enter the year she was born.
They want Facebook to fix the glitch before she turns 105 in April.
Facebook issues statement:
"We've recently discovered an issue whereby some Facebook users may be unable to enter a birthday before 1910. We are working on a fix for this and we apologize for the inconvenience."
Tto friend her and wish her a happy birthday, visit our Eyewitness News Facebook page.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
facebook, lifestyle & fun
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos