Lifestyle & Fun
104 year-old woman wants Facebook age option changed
MICHIGAN (WABC) -- How old is too old for Facebook?
Apparently it's 104.
Marguerite Joseph is legally blind and is hard of hearing, but each day her granddaughter reads and responds to all of her grandma's Facebook messages.
She's up to 109 friends, has posted 84 pictures, but when it came to sharing her triple digit age.
Facebook wasn't having it.
She's been forced to be 99 online for years.
An error shows up when they try to enter the year she was born.
They want Facebook to fix the glitch before she turns 105 in April.
Facebook issues statement:
"We've recently discovered an issue whereby some Facebook users may be unable to enter a birthday before 1910. We are working on a fix for this and we apologize for the inconvenience."
Tto friend her and wish her a happy birthday, visit our Eyewitness News Facebook page.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
facebook, lifestyle & fun
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds 11 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
11 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos