Lifestyle & Fun
10 compliments men hate
You may think saying your husband looks cute trying to fix the lawn mower is music to his ears, but he's hearing a different tune. (WABC) -- You may think saying your husband looks cute trying to fix the lawn mower is music to his ears, but he's hearing a different tune.
Here's the list of the 10 Most Hated compliments men get
1. "It's so sweet you want to help me clean up, but I can do it faster myself."
2. "I'm amazed you were able to fix the leaky faucet."
3. "I fold the laundry this way, but thanks for trying without me asking."
4. " You're the only person I can talk to." 5. "You're so cute!"
6. "This gift isn't quite my taste, but it's the thought that counts."
7. "It's like you're my third child but I love you anyway."
8. "My husband did the most romantic thing ever."
9. "I love your tummy flab!"
10. "You're the best I've ever had."
For more, please visit http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/10-compliments-men-hate-getting-221300878.html
lifestyle & fun
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos