Lifestyle & Fun
10 compliments men hate
You may think saying your husband looks cute trying to fix the lawn mower is music to his ears, but he's hearing a different tune. (WABC) -- You may think saying your husband looks cute trying to fix the lawn mower is music to his ears, but he's hearing a different tune.
Here's the list of the 10 Most Hated compliments men get
1. "It's so sweet you want to help me clean up, but I can do it faster myself."
2. "I'm amazed you were able to fix the leaky faucet."
3. "I fold the laundry this way, but thanks for trying without me asking."
4. " You're the only person I can talk to." 5. "You're so cute!"
6. "This gift isn't quite my taste, but it's the thought that counts."
7. "It's like you're my third child but I love you anyway."
8. "My husband did the most romantic thing ever."
9. "I love your tummy flab!"
10. "You're the best I've ever had."
For more, please visit http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/10-compliments-men-hate-getting-221300878.html
lifestyle & fun
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 24 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos