Lifestyle & Fun
Why green is all the rage
NEW YORK (WABC) -- From department stores to boutiques, green is the rage as we head into spring.
You'll see green throughout Bloomingdale's this spring - on shorts, Bikinis, dresses, and even green-tinted mirror sunglasses.
Brooke Jaffe showed us some of her favorite items, including a Chloe bag.
"I think this color grounded with black make black updated for the spring," she said.
There's also an all green bag that looks great against black and white stripes.
You can demure with pale high-heel sandals, or add a little sparkle with Alexis Bittar earrings made for Bloomingdale's.
"To me that's a completely understandable way to incorporate a color that may be a little intimidating," Jaffe said.
Ilse Werther has stocked her boutiques, called Wink, with variations of the hot color, right down to bras and undies. She too carries plenty of jewelry, from leather band bracelets to a reversible necklace.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 38 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 46 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
7 min ago