Lifestyle & Fun
Why green is all the rage
NEW YORK (WABC) -- From department stores to boutiques, green is the rage as we head into spring.
You'll see green throughout Bloomingdale's this spring - on shorts, Bikinis, dresses, and even green-tinted mirror sunglasses.
Brooke Jaffe showed us some of her favorite items, including a Chloe bag.
"I think this color grounded with black make black updated for the spring," she said.
There's also an all green bag that looks great against black and white stripes.
You can demure with pale high-heel sandals, or add a little sparkle with Alexis Bittar earrings made for Bloomingdale's.
"To me that's a completely understandable way to incorporate a color that may be a little intimidating," Jaffe said.
Ilse Werther has stocked her boutiques, called Wink, with variations of the hot color, right down to bras and undies. She too carries plenty of jewelry, from leather band bracelets to a reversible necklace.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 18 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 21 min ago
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 43 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 22 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 46 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
46 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
21 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos