Lifestyle & Fun
Why green is all the rage
NEW YORK (WABC) -- From department stores to boutiques, green is the rage as we head into spring.
You'll see green throughout Bloomingdale's this spring - on shorts, Bikinis, dresses, and even green-tinted mirror sunglasses.
Brooke Jaffe showed us some of her favorite items, including a Chloe bag.
"I think this color grounded with black make black updated for the spring," she said.
There's also an all green bag that looks great against black and white stripes.
You can demure with pale high-heel sandals, or add a little sparkle with Alexis Bittar earrings made for Bloomingdale's.
"To me that's a completely understandable way to incorporate a color that may be a little intimidating," Jaffe said.
Ilse Werther has stocked her boutiques, called Wink, with variations of the hot color, right down to bras and undies. She too carries plenty of jewelry, from leather band bracelets to a reversible necklace.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 52 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 56 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare