Lifestyle & Fun
Pop-up Girl Scout cookie stores
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- Thin mints, Samoas, and Tagalongs are just some of the most popular Girl Scout cookies.
The cookies go on sale just once a year, and if you don't have a Girl Scout in your life you can still enjoy the cookies.
It's easier than ever.
There's a pop-up shop dedicated to the sale of Girl Scout cookies.
While Girl Scouts usually sell door-to-door or at the offices of relatives, pop-up shops like one in Staten Island allow more cookies to be sold.
The pop-ups are unique to New York and there's one in every borough, even in Manhattan.
There's another way to track down your favorite cookie, the cookie finder app.
A list of locations and times pops up, no longer do you have to know a Girl Scout to buy cookies.
Of course the Girl Scouts want cookies to sell as sales help fund their programs, their camps, and of course their long standing tradition of empowerment.
For more information please visit: http://www.girlscouts.org/
food, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 25 min ago
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 7 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving 15 min ago
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 22 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Charges expected in fraternity death
25 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
52 min ago