Lifestyle & Fun
Pop-up Girl Scout cookie stores
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- Thin mints, Samoas, and Tagalongs are just some of the most popular Girl Scout cookies.
The cookies go on sale just once a year, and if you don't have a Girl Scout in your life you can still enjoy the cookies.
It's easier than ever.
There's a pop-up shop dedicated to the sale of Girl Scout cookies.
While Girl Scouts usually sell door-to-door or at the offices of relatives, pop-up shops like one in Staten Island allow more cookies to be sold.
The pop-ups are unique to New York and there's one in every borough, even in Manhattan.
There's another way to track down your favorite cookie, the cookie finder app.
A list of locations and times pops up, no longer do you have to know a Girl Scout to buy cookies.
Of course the Girl Scouts want cookies to sell as sales help fund their programs, their camps, and of course their long standing tradition of empowerment.
For more information please visit: http://www.girlscouts.org/
food, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident