Lifestyle & Fun
Party like a pop star
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This is where dreams are made - a recording studio where you get to be the pop star you always thought you could be.
It's D Town recording studio. The studio is real. It's where the likes of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers have worked. Now, you can rent the space for a party.
"We can do a party for as little as two people. We can do a party for up to 26 in the studio at once," Theresa Scotto said.
Scotto came up with the idea to throw pop star parties in part because her daughter loves to sing.
It's not just for kids, though. Scotto knows adults would love to channel their inner rocker as well.
Counselors begin with a warm up and some rehearsals until it's time to lay down the track. The lyrics are there to help in those tricky parts.
Little by little everyone starts to relax and enjoy the experience. All the while, a professional is mixing it down for a version that they'll all get to take home.
There's also candy, a birthday cake and more singing too!
Pop star parties cost $1500 for 15 kids, and copies of the song are included.
For more information, please visit popstarparties.com.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act