Lifestyle & Fun
Party like a pop star
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This is where dreams are made - a recording studio where you get to be the pop star you always thought you could be.
It's D Town recording studio. The studio is real. It's where the likes of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers have worked. Now, you can rent the space for a party.
"We can do a party for as little as two people. We can do a party for up to 26 in the studio at once," Theresa Scotto said.
Scotto came up with the idea to throw pop star parties in part because her daughter loves to sing.
It's not just for kids, though. Scotto knows adults would love to channel their inner rocker as well.
Counselors begin with a warm up and some rehearsals until it's time to lay down the track. The lyrics are there to help in those tricky parts.
Little by little everyone starts to relax and enjoy the experience. All the while, a professional is mixing it down for a version that they'll all get to take home.
There's also candy, a birthday cake and more singing too!
Pop star parties cost $1500 for 15 kids, and copies of the song are included.
For more information, please visit popstarparties.com.
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 9 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos