Lifestyle & Fun
Odd items on sale at Coney Island circus exhibit
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Right now a group of circus performers is getting ready to entertain a crowd in midtown.
It's all part of the exhibit, sideshow, that began with original items from Coney Island and grew from there.
Like a nickel machine that still works, it's from the early 1900's, as everything in this collection is from that era and is on sale, a place to have a little fun with the unusual.
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey