Lifestyle & Fun
Parade of trains at Grand Central Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A display this weekend at Grand Central Station will show you how the rich and famous used to travel in the early 20th century.
Train cars with fancy dining rooms and sleeper cars with room to snooze in style.
The step back in time on display this weekend as historic trains from across the nation gather at Grand Central Terminal to participate in a parade of classic trains weekend.
The event celebrating the terminal's 100th anniversary.
Some trains came from as far away as California. T
This is the largest display of privately owned train cars ever assembled at Grand Central Terminal.
The parade of trains opens to the public Saturday and Sunday on tracks 34-37 and will include a model train show and kids junction section.
All free to the public.
grand central station, lifestyle & fun
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 44 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
25 min ago