Lifestyle & Fun
Paws in the City: Rescue dogs in designer clothes
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- These dogs are furry and fashionable!
Eyewitness News got a special preview of Celebrity Catwalk's next event, Paws in the City.
The four legged fashion show will be on June 1st at the Calumet Gallery located at 20 West 22nd Street in New York City.
The Real Housewives of New York will be attending the charity event along with many others. Guest will enjoy cocktails, donations & couture while helping the city's homeless pets!
For more information LINK: Celebrity Catwalk
dog, dogs, lifestyle & fun
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos