Lifestyle & Fun
Paws in the City: Rescue dogs in designer clothes
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- These dogs are furry and fashionable!
Eyewitness News got a special preview of Celebrity Catwalk's next event, Paws in the City.
The four legged fashion show will be on June 1st at the Calumet Gallery located at 20 West 22nd Street in New York City.
The Real Housewives of New York will be attending the charity event along with many others. Guest will enjoy cocktails, donations & couture while helping the city's homeless pets!
For more information LINK: Celebrity Catwalk
dog, dogs, lifestyle & fun
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos