Lifestyle & Fun
Paws in the City: Rescue dogs in designer clothes
NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- These dogs are furry and fashionable!
Eyewitness News got a special preview of Celebrity Catwalk's next event, Paws in the City.
The four legged fashion show will be on June 1st at the Calumet Gallery located at 20 West 22nd Street in New York City.
The Real Housewives of New York will be attending the charity event along with many others. Guest will enjoy cocktails, donations & couture while helping the city's homeless pets!
For more information LINK: Celebrity Catwalk
dog, dogs, lifestyle & fun
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 43 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
7 min ago