Lifestyle & Fun
Unique coffee cart in Hoboken, New Jersey
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- There's nothing like a good cup of coffee and there's a unique cart in New Jersey serving up some of the freshest coffee.
But you get more than just a cup of Joe there.
"We at mod cup won't serve a cup of coffee that wasn't roasted in the past 14 days maximizing the freshness of the coffee," said Travis Clifton.
Leave it to a Brit to offer an urban twist on your typical coffee cart set up in Hoboken along the river.
Well the beans are fancy, and roasted in very small batches about every 3-5 days. And that they say makes the difference.
There are variety of ways to get your coffee, and even tunes are playing for you to enjoy with your drink.
For more, watch the story above and visit http://modcup.com/
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 41 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 49 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 6 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
6 min ago