Lifestyle & Fun
Giant Lego exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest display of Lego art is hitting the Great White Way.
"I just one day thought what about this toy from my childhood, can I create artwork out of lego bricks," said Nathan Sawaya.
Well, you be the judge, it is easy to get lost here in a place where that toy Nathan and just about every kid played with, is a now the building block.
The art of the brick is not just any exhibit, it's the largest and most elaborate solo display of lego art in the world.
Nathan did his self portrait and has built more than 100 mind boggling creations now inside Discovery Times Square.
"When you are creating a human, it has to look curvy, so the real difficult part of making those rectangles look like curves and that's part of the fun," he said.
For more on this lego exhibit, go to http://www.discoverytsx.com
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 40 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
4 min ago