Lifestyle & Fun
Wimbledon comes to New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Wimbledon is bringing an authentic taste of the world-famous tennis championship to New York City this week.
Complementary outdoor activities at "HSBC Serves Up the Perfect Day at Wimbledon" include playing tennis on Manhattan's only grass court, watching live matches courtesy of ESPN on a giant LED screen, and enjoying the traditional tournament treat strawberries and cream.
The three-day tennis celebration began on Tuesday and takes place on Broadway between 23/24th Streets, next to the historic Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park. During the kick-off event on Tuesday, select attendees will play tennis with former world No. 1 ranked players Monica Seles and Jim Courier on a specially-built grass court.
Visit www.us.hsbc.com/wimbledon for details and join the conversation online at #HSBCtennis.
COMPLEMENTARY ACTIVITIES OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY
lifestyle & fun
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 36 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 50 min ago
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 25 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 42 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25 50 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 21 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos