Lifestyle & Fun
A good night's sleep: Bed for sale for $175,000
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Some people might say they'd pay dearly for a good night's sleep, but this is steep even for them.
It's a bed that's on the market for $175,000.
So is it worth the money?
From the roughly 1600 miles of silk used to dress this bed to the crest, which you design.
Sitting on two toppers made out of horse tail and cashmere a mattress that's a luxurious mix of more horse hair, lambs wool, cotton and linen.
And the box spring, which is handmade like the rest of the bed, which takes about 700 hours to create.
It's made by Savior Beds and Alistair explains was inspired by the kings and queens of the 16 and 1700's.
Anyone can this purchase these beds, but they are only making 60 in honor of Queen Elizabeth's coronation this year.
lifestyle & fun
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 26 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 18 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 52 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos