Lifestyle & Fun
A good night's sleep: Bed for sale for $175,000
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Some people might say they'd pay dearly for a good night's sleep, but this is steep even for them.
It's a bed that's on the market for $175,000.
So is it worth the money?
From the roughly 1600 miles of silk used to dress this bed to the crest, which you design.
Sitting on two toppers made out of horse tail and cashmere a mattress that's a luxurious mix of more horse hair, lambs wool, cotton and linen.
And the box spring, which is handmade like the rest of the bed, which takes about 700 hours to create.
It's made by Savior Beds and Alistair explains was inspired by the kings and queens of the 16 and 1700's.
Anyone can this purchase these beds, but they are only making 60 in honor of Queen Elizabeth's coronation this year.
lifestyle & fun
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision 32 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 22 min ago
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
38 min ago