Lifestyle & Fun
Family-friendly products made in USA
As we get ready to celebrate the birthday of our country, now is a great time to think about products that are made in the USA.
But for parents on the go, taking the time to figure out where everything you use comes from can be tricky.
No one knows about that more than inventor and mom Amy Bradley.
She joined us on Eyewitness News Sunday Morning to show us some family-friendly products that are made in America.
Among the items she displayed:
Worn by Amy Bradley: Devon Baer St Barth's Silk Tunic - $210.00 - http://devonbaer.com - Made in NYC
Britax Frontier 90 car seat - $329.99 - http://britaxusa.com - Made in North Carolina
Little Bean car seat foot rest - $29.99 - http://littlebeancreations.com - Made in California
Prince Lionheart 2-in-1 diaper depot - $19.99 - http://princelionheart.com - Made in California
Snapo building blocks - $18.98-$35.98 - http://snapo.com - Made in California
Toydozer - $14.99 - http://toydozer.com - Made in Pennsylvania
lifestyle & fun
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos