Lifestyle & Fun
Five Borough Tasting week in New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The "Five Borough Tasting" highlights urban farming on rooftops throughout the city.
It's part of the "our global kitchen" exhibition, designed to offer a comprehensive look at food from the perspective of the environment, food supply, and culture.
Wednesday's exhibit is Bronx- centric and will focus on how to find edible foods in the wild.
The exhibit runs through Friday, with each day focusing on a different borough.
LINK: MORE INFORMATION
lifestyle & fun
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 24 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton? 49 min ago
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner 51 min ago
- Carteret freight train derailment closes turnpike ramps 8 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video 35 min ago
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment closes...
8 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos