Lifestyle & Fun
Five Borough Tasting week in New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The "Five Borough Tasting" highlights urban farming on rooftops throughout the city.
It's part of the "our global kitchen" exhibition, designed to offer a comprehensive look at food from the perspective of the environment, food supply, and culture.
Wednesday's exhibit is Bronx- centric and will focus on how to find edible foods in the wild.
The exhibit runs through Friday, with each day focusing on a different borough.
LINK: MORE INFORMATION
lifestyle & fun
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 20 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 47 min ago
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond 28 min ago
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas