Lifestyle & Fun
Video: Surfing dog makes waves at Florida beach
FLORIDA (WABC) -- A golden retriever in Florida is turning heads at the beach for her unusual hobby.
Scout liked to float on a raft in the pool, and she liked it even more when she got pushed.
So now, a year later, she lets the waves push her on her very own surf board.
When she hits the beach, she jumps off and heads back out into the surf for another go.
Scout's family says surfing with her makes for a fun day at the beach.
lifestyle & fun
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos