Lifestyle & Fun
Video: Surfing dog makes waves at Florida beach
FLORIDA (WABC) -- A golden retriever in Florida is turning heads at the beach for her unusual hobby.
Scout liked to float on a raft in the pool, and she liked it even more when she got pushed.
So now, a year later, she lets the waves push her on her very own surf board.
When she hits the beach, she jumps off and heads back out into the surf for another go.
Scout's family says surfing with her makes for a fun day at the beach.
lifestyle & fun
- At least 3 dead, 69 hurt in East Harlem explosion
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape