Lifestyle & Fun
Video: Surfing dog makes waves at Florida beach
FLORIDA (WABC) -- A golden retriever in Florida is turning heads at the beach for her unusual hobby.
Scout liked to float on a raft in the pool, and she liked it even more when she got pushed.
So now, a year later, she lets the waves push her on her very own surf board.
When she hits the beach, she jumps off and heads back out into the surf for another go.
Scout's family says surfing with her makes for a fun day at the beach.
lifestyle & fun
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97