Lifestyle & Fun
New York, New Jersey accents among the sexiest, survey says
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Yankee accent fell a little short to the Southern drawl in terms of sexiness, according to a new survery.
Cupid.com, an online dating site, surveyed 2,000 men and women registered on its site.
The Southern drawl topped the list of preferred American accents among those surveyed, especially men.
New York's accent came in second and New Jersey finished in fifth in terms of sexiest accents.
Here's the list:
1) The South - 2) New York 3) Western 4) New England 5) New Jersey 6) Canadian 7) Midwestern 8) Mid-Atlantic
lifestyle & fun
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company 43 min ago
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Suspect accused of setting Brooklyn apartment fire 15 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Earthquake shakes Los Angeles awake 58 min ago
- Tuesday last day to apply for TCS NYC Marathon 24 min ago
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
51 min ago