Lifestyle & Fun
New York, New Jersey accents among the sexiest, survey says
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Yankee accent fell a little short to the Southern drawl in terms of sexiness, according to a new survery.
Cupid.com, an online dating site, surveyed 2,000 men and women registered on its site.
The Southern drawl topped the list of preferred American accents among those surveyed, especially men.
New York's accent came in second and New Jersey finished in fifth in terms of sexiest accents.
Here's the list:
1) The South - 2) New York 3) Western 4) New England 5) New Jersey 6) Canadian 7) Midwestern 8) Mid-Atlantic
lifestyle & fun
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
56 min ago