Lifestyle & Fun
New York, New Jersey accents among the sexiest, survey says
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Yankee accent fell a little short to the Southern drawl in terms of sexiness, according to a new survery.
Cupid.com, an online dating site, surveyed 2,000 men and women registered on its site.
The Southern drawl topped the list of preferred American accents among those surveyed, especially men.
New York's accent came in second and New Jersey finished in fifth in terms of sexiest accents.
Here's the list:
1) The South - 2) New York 3) Western 4) New England 5) New Jersey 6) Canadian 7) Midwestern 8) Mid-Atlantic
lifestyle & fun
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 13 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 9 min ago