Lifestyle & Fun
Restaurant Week 2014 kicks off in New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Starting Monday, New York City tourists and locals will save money at some of the most popular restaurants in town during the return of Restaurant Week.
The twice yearly event is now longer than one week. Beginning Monday and lasting through through March 7, nearly 300 restaurants will offer discounted meals for lunch and dinner.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
CLICK HERE to see the restaurants that are participating.
lifestyle & fun
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 4 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom 35 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college 35 min ago
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines 25 min ago