Lifestyle & Fun
Restaurant Week 2014 kicks off in New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Starting Monday, New York City tourists and locals will save money at some of the most popular restaurants in town during the return of Restaurant Week.
The twice yearly event is now longer than one week. Beginning Monday and lasting through through March 7, nearly 300 restaurants will offer discounted meals for lunch and dinner.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
CLICK HERE to see the restaurants that are participating.
lifestyle & fun
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ