Lifestyle & Fun
Restaurant Week 2014 kicks off in New York City
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Starting Monday, New York City tourists and locals will save money at some of the most popular restaurants in town during the return of Restaurant Week.
The twice yearly event is now longer than one week. Beginning Monday and lasting through through March 7, nearly 300 restaurants will offer discounted meals for lunch and dinner.
Diners can take part in three-course lunches for $25, while three-course dinners will cost $38.
CLICK HERE to see the restaurants that are participating.
lifestyle & fun
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 18 min ago
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 59 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 58 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up 17 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
18 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast...
17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
14 min ago