Lifestyle & Fun
Sarah Jessica Parker launches line of shoes
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Stylish footwear and Sarah Jessica Parker go hand in hand, so it's no surprise that she is launching her own shoe line, along with handbags and coats.
"They're that accessory that kind of is the sparkle," said Parker.
After all, she is a shoe connoisseur, both in the land of make believe and in real life.
It's a little slice of heaven in Soho, a limited time pop up store, where I chatted with Sarah Jessica about fashion, and soles.
"It's the shoe that allows it to somehow be more spirited, more buoyant, more effervescent," she said.
Her new collection is colorful, and affordable, under $500. There are also handbags. But she believes a woman's shoe helps her tell someone something about herself.
And who better to talk about the Grosgrain than shoe genius and Parker's business partner George Malkemus.
You see, each pair has a strip of the lux ribbon either down the back or on the side.
You have until Sunday to get a pair at the store, which is located at 372 West Broadway in Soho. After that, head to Nordstrom's.
The SJP Collection is a collection of shoes crafted by artisans in Italy, reflecting Sarah Jessica's personal looks and feminine style.
The line will also feature three styles of handbags in black, nude, navy, coral, pewter, green, and mauve and the grosgrain-trimmed Manhattan trench coat in navy and khaki to complement the collection on the whole.
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 40 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 38 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
40 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos