This morning: Getting in shape at home
(New York-WABC, Feb. 28, 2006) (WABC) -- Experts say you don't have to workout at a fancy gym to get in shape, you can do it from the privacy of your own home.
Experts say you don't have to workout at a fancy gym to get in shape, you can do it from the privacy of your own home.
Some people prefer to workout surrounded by all the comforts of home because they're not a fan of health clubs, especially the "fitness scene"
While some just work out at home when they can't get to the gym .
Experts say you can get a toned body right in your own living room. One trainer came up with a routine that uses simple equipment that's easy to stash away hall closet.
Depending on your budget, you can buy enough gear for under fifty dollars!!
For about $200 more, you can add cardiovascular equipment like this compact elliptical machine.
Ryan George is a fitness coach who started www.myhometrainer.com
The bottom line, once you have the right equipment in your home, you no longer have a good excuse not to workout.
It's recommended you consult a fitness expert before you buy any equipment for your home. You need to find out what will work best for your needs and also what routines to do.
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos