Cops: Cell phone used to nab subway flasher
(New York-AP, March 14, 2006) -- Cell phones with cameras have become the latest weapon in fighting subway flashers.
New York City police say a 15-year-old girl used her cell phone camera to snap a picture of a man who was exposing himself to her on the number seven train about a week and a half ago.
Police released the man's photo and said it was taken at 61st Street and Roosevelt Avenue in Queens.
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park