Cops: Cell phone used to nab subway flasher
(New York-AP, March 14, 2006) -- Cell phones with cameras have become the latest weapon in fighting subway flashers.
New York City police say a 15-year-old girl used her cell phone camera to snap a picture of a man who was exposing himself to her on the number seven train about a week and a half ago.
Police released the man's photo and said it was taken at 61st Street and Roosevelt Avenue in Queens.
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center 32 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations 26 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos