Minarik: Weld should quit NY Gov. race
(New York - WABC, June 5, 2006) (WABC) -- Republican Stephen Minarik said William Weld should withdraw from the New York state governor's race.
Minarik, described as Weld's high profile backer -- said that Weld should do it in the name of party unity.
At last week's Republican convention, ex-state Assembly Minority Leader John Faso won with 61 percent of the delegates' vote. Weld received 39 percent of the vote.
- Tornado Warning: Dutchess County 3 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City 46 min ago
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- Super Bowl 50 goes to San Francisco
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One 18 min ago
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
45 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors after Oklahoma...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos