Yale students facing voyeurism charges
(New Haven-AP, September 20, 2007) -- A Yale sophomore is due in court, accused of voyeurism, a charge stemming from a video of himself and his then-girlfriend having sex.
Police say Casper Desfeux showed the video to the four roommates in his Yale housing last spring.
Police say Desfeux taped the incident without the woman's knowledge, using a camera on his Apple MacBook.
The female student reportedly found out about the video from one of Desfeux's roommates. Police say she brought the criminal charges to prevent the sexually explicit video footage from being disseminated around the university or on the Internet.
Desfeux is to be arraigned today in New Haven Superior Court on voyeurism and dissemination of voyeuristic materials. Desfeux's lawyer calls it a misunderstanding involving two young college students.
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos