90 sick after visiting water park
QUEENSBURY (WABC) -- State health officials are looking into what made at least 90 people sick after they visited an indoor water park in upstate New York.
Officials say they've interviewed 67 of the people who reported getting sick after visiting Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark in Queensbury, 45 miles north of Albany.
They reported suffering gastrointestinal illness after visiting the park between Friday and Monday.
Some had to be hospitalized, but health officials say the outbreak was not serious.
Employees at the indoor park are disinfecting the pool and other areas of the complex, which includes a hotel.
Great Escape officials say they're also investigating what caused the illnesses.
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 51 min ago
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 4 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 49 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
38 min ago