Driver fatally shot in Queens
QUEENS -- A driver was fatally shot in an intersection in the Rosedale section of Queens this morning.
The man, in his 40s, was gunned down in the intersection of 247th Street and 143rd Avenue just after 9:30 a.m., according to police.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities taped off the intersection and set up crime scene for a block in each direction.
The car, a Hyundi, was registered to a Springfield Gardens woman.
Stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.com for additional information on this still developing story.
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Connecticut, NTSB officials to tour train crash site 27 min ago
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million 27 min ago
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Vito Lopez announces resignation from NY Assembly
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos