Driver fatally shot in Queens
QUEENS -- A driver was fatally shot in an intersection in the Rosedale section of Queens this morning.
The man, in his 40s, was gunned down in the intersection of 247th Street and 143rd Avenue just after 9:30 a.m., according to police.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities taped off the intersection and set up crime scene for a block in each direction.
The car, a Hyundi, was registered to a Springfield Gardens woman.
Stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.com for additional information on this still developing story.
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 11 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 32 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 2 min ago
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 54 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos