Woman charged in wrong-way DUI
EASTCHESTER (WABC) -- Police have charged a 28-year-old woman with drunk driving after investigators say she drove the wrong-way across the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Police say Kathleen Beaton, of Eastchester, was arrested early Sunday morning after she was spotted driving northbound in the southbound lanes.
Her blood-alcohol level was reportedly twice the legal limit.
Beaton is scheduled to appear in court at the end of the month.
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos