Woman charged in wrong-way DUI
EASTCHESTER (WABC) -- Police have charged a 28-year-old woman with drunk driving after investigators say she drove the wrong-way across the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Police say Kathleen Beaton, of Eastchester, was arrested early Sunday morning after she was spotted driving northbound in the southbound lanes.
Her blood-alcohol level was reportedly twice the legal limit.
Beaton is scheduled to appear in court at the end of the month.
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos