VIDEO: Green restaurants
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Maybe you recycle, drive a hybrid or turn off your air conditioner when you're not home. They are all environmentally-conscious things that you can do personally.
But what can businesses like restaurants do? With the amount of water and electric they use, they are often among the biggest offenders when it comes to excess.
As Eyewitness News reporter Laurent Glassberg found out with one restaurateur in New Jersey, some little changes can add up.
Click above to watch Lauren's report. Then, CLICK HERE for more on the Catherine Lombardi restaurant.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation