VIDEO: Green restaurants
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Maybe you recycle, drive a hybrid or turn off your air conditioner when you're not home. They are all environmentally-conscious things that you can do personally.
But what can businesses like restaurants do? With the amount of water and electric they use, they are often among the biggest offenders when it comes to excess.
As Eyewitness News reporter Laurent Glassberg found out with one restaurateur in New Jersey, some little changes can add up.
Click above to watch Lauren's report. Then, CLICK HERE for more on the Catherine Lombardi restaurant.
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released 1 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 36 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line 44 min ago
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism 52 min ago
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
25 min ago