VIDEO: Green restaurants
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Maybe you recycle, drive a hybrid or turn off your air conditioner when you're not home. They are all environmentally-conscious things that you can do personally.
But what can businesses like restaurants do? With the amount of water and electric they use, they are often among the biggest offenders when it comes to excess.
As Eyewitness News reporter Laurent Glassberg found out with one restaurateur in New Jersey, some little changes can add up.
Click above to watch Lauren's report. Then, CLICK HERE for more on the Catherine Lombardi restaurant.
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 33 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos 40 min ago