Police: Teen robbed and sexually assaulted
RICHMOND HILL, Queens (WABC) -- In Queens, police are investigating a robbery and attempted sexual assault early Monday.
Police are looking for a man who attacked a woman early Monday morning, and wondering if it's related to previous incidents.
There are no arrests at this time. Police say the incident took place at 1:45 a.m. in the Richmond Hill section.
While most people were sleeping, the suspect was preying on an 18-year-old woman.
Police say an 18-year-old woman was walking down the street, when a man armed with a gun took her to the back of a building where she was robbed and sexually assaulted.
A resident, who didn't want to be identified, said he tried catch the man, but the attacker escaped.
Police are now looking for that suspect too. He is yet another suspect who is preying on people in this area. Now three different suspects are wanted in separate attacks.
This case doesn't fit the pattern in the two previous cases where suspects targeted their victims with knives or threats.
But the latest case near 123rd Street and 103rd Avenue does match a recent robbery at gunpoint. Another case that remains unsolved.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos