Elderly man stable after hit and run
HARLEM (WABC) -- An elderly man is in stable condition after a hit-and-run driver struck him Sunday morning in Harlem.
Police say the 71-year-old victim walked into traffic at the intersection of Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard and 125th street. He was first struck by an SUV and then hit by a black Lincoln Town Car.
The SUV driver stopped, but the Town Car kept on going. Police are now trying to track down the driver of that car.
- At least 3 dead, 69 hurt in East Harlem explosion
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape