Drives to find a donor for Jasmina
NEW YORK (WABC) -- You might be able to help a little girl who suffers from leukemia.
The family of the little girl from Greenwich Village is desperately search for a bone marrow transplant.
Jasmina Amena just celebrated her 6th birthday this month.
Doctors believe she has just two months to live if she doesn't get a transplant.
Donors drivers are being held around the country this weekend, including three in New York.
For more information about where this weekend's drives are located, visit http://www.oneforjasmina.com/#/2=drives
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos