Teen calls cops on drunk mom
MAHOPAC (WABC) -- A mother in Mahopac is facing DWI charges after her 13-year-old daughter used her cell phone to report her to police.
The girl called authorities Saturday night after her mother, Susan Rogge, drove her car off the road. The 46-year-old was taking her daughter and four of the girl's friends home from a fair at the time.
Responding officers reportedly found the car facing the wrong way in an oncoming lane. Two of the girls in the car fled into the woods before the officers arrived.
Rogge was arraigned Tuesday at Carmel Town Court.
At the hearing, it was revealed that Rogge's blood alcohol content was .22, almost three times the legal limit.
Bail has been set at $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
She's charged with DWI and five counts of reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
REPORT A TYPO || GET WIDGET
VIDEO: Eyewitness News || VIDEO: ABC News || VIEWER PHOTOS & VIDEOS ||
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 1 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 4 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos