Teen calls cops on drunk mom
MAHOPAC (WABC) -- A mother in Mahopac is facing DWI charges after her 13-year-old daughter used her cell phone to report her to police.
The girl called authorities Saturday night after her mother, Susan Rogge, drove her car off the road. The 46-year-old was taking her daughter and four of the girl's friends home from a fair at the time.
Responding officers reportedly found the car facing the wrong way in an oncoming lane. Two of the girls in the car fled into the woods before the officers arrived.
Rogge was arraigned Tuesday at Carmel Town Court.
At the hearing, it was revealed that Rogge's blood alcohol content was .22, almost three times the legal limit.
Bail has been set at $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
She's charged with DWI and five counts of reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
REPORT A TYPO || GET WIDGET
VIDEO: Eyewitness News || VIDEO: ABC News || VIEWER PHOTOS & VIDEOS ||
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 51 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers