Deadly DUI crash on Thruway in Rockland
ROCKLAND (WABC) -- A young man in Rockland County is facing charges, accused of causing a deadly accident while driving drunk.
It happened on the New York State Thruway in Clarkstown early Sunday morning.
Police say 20-year-old Brian Frankel lost control of his Mustang, veered off the road and rolled down an embankment.
A passenger, 21-year-old Dominic Zeoli, of Suffern, was thrown from the car and killed when the car rolled on top of him.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
REPORT A TYPO || GET WIDGET
VIDEO: Eyewitness News || VIDEO: ABC News || VIEWER PHOTOS & VIDEOS ||
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen