Deadly DUI crash on Thruway in Rockland
ROCKLAND (WABC) -- A young man in Rockland County is facing charges, accused of causing a deadly accident while driving drunk.
It happened on the New York State Thruway in Clarkstown early Sunday morning.
Police say 20-year-old Brian Frankel lost control of his Mustang, veered off the road and rolled down an embankment.
A passenger, 21-year-old Dominic Zeoli, of Suffern, was thrown from the car and killed when the car rolled on top of him.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
REPORT A TYPO || GET WIDGET
VIDEO: Eyewitness News || VIDEO: ABC News || VIEWER PHOTOS & VIDEOS ||
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 28 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 8 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 2 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
6 min ago