Teen charged in deadly DUI
QUEENS (WABC) -- A teenager is charged in a deadly drunk driving accident in Queens.
The vehicle struck a pedestrian just after 1 a.m. Sunday at Sutter Avenue and 85th Street.
Police said that a 2008 Lexus 4-door gray sedan driven by an 18-year-old man was traveling westbound on Sutter Avenue when it struck a 31-year-old man.
EMS. transported the victim to Jamaica Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Alfred Barcenilla, of Queens, was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol underage.
The name of the victim was not released.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees