Teen charged in deadly DUI
QUEENS (WABC) -- A teenager is charged in a deadly drunk driving accident in Queens.
The vehicle struck a pedestrian just after 1 a.m. Sunday at Sutter Avenue and 85th Street.
Police said that a 2008 Lexus 4-door gray sedan driven by an 18-year-old man was traveling westbound on Sutter Avenue when it struck a 31-year-old man.
EMS. transported the victim to Jamaica Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Alfred Barcenilla, of Queens, was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol underage.
The name of the victim was not released.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk 34 min ago
- Demolition to begin at Edison school gutted by fire 24 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 48 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos