Liver transplant recipient is missing
COMMACK, N.Y. (WABC) -- Suffolk County Police are asking for help locating a missing man who recently received a liver transplant.
Sayed David Asghari, 25, left his home on Fairfield Way in Commack last Friday at 3:30 p.m. and he has not been seen since.
He left without taking his required medication including his anti-rejection medication.
Asghari may have taken the Long Island Railroad to New York City, police said.
Asghari is described as a Middle Eastern man, with a thin build, 5 feet 9 inches tall, approximately 140 pounds, with green eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black jeans and blue and white sneakers. Asghari has a large abdominal scar from the liver transplant. He may not be carrying any identification.
Detectives are asking anyone who may have information about Asghari to call the Missing Persons Section at 631-852-6194.
long island, suffolk county, commack, missing person, local news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 8 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 29 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 51 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos