51-year-old woman killed in Brooklyn shooting
Brooklyn, NY (WABC) -- It happened around 9:30 Sunday night at Clifton Place and Franklin Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.
A 51-year-old woman was shot in the head. She died at the scene.
Witnesses say the victim went outside when she heard a commotion, and got shot.
A 14-year-old boy was also shot in the leg. He was taken to Kings County Hospital in stable condition.
Another 25-year-old man was assaulted at the scene. He suffered a cut to his head.
He was taken to the police precinct where he is reportedly "not cooperative" to police.
A friend of the victim said, "I'm sad and deeply hurt. She's a long-time family member, extended family member, and my condolences go out to the family right now."
Other friends of the victim say that she was very active in the community.
So far, no arrests have been made.
new york city, local news, lucy yang
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 17 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick 34 min ago
- 'Fake' interpreter says he was hallucinating at Mandela event 47 min ago
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday 36 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos