More burglaries tied to Upper West Side bandit
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- There is new information about a prolific burglar in Manhattan.
It now appears he's hit more times than police initially realized.
Investigators released surveillance video of the man during a recent break in.
Police now believe he is responsible for at least 22 burglaries in the last few weeks.
He has been targeting commercial businesses mainly on the Upper West Side.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, 25-30 years old, 5'10", weighing 165-210 lbs with dark colored hair. The suspect was last seen wearing a blue baseball style jacket, blue baseball cap, with a light colored (hooded) sweatshirt, with a gray 3/4 length coat with dark colored jeans and boots.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, manhattan, upper west side, crime, burglary, caught on tape, surveillance video, local news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park