More burglaries tied to Upper West Side bandit
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- There is new information about a prolific burglar in Manhattan.
It now appears he's hit more times than police initially realized.
Investigators released surveillance video of the man during a recent break in.
Police now believe he is responsible for at least 22 burglaries in the last few weeks.
He has been targeting commercial businesses mainly on the Upper West Side.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, 25-30 years old, 5'10", weighing 165-210 lbs with dark colored hair. The suspect was last seen wearing a blue baseball style jacket, blue baseball cap, with a light colored (hooded) sweatshirt, with a gray 3/4 length coat with dark colored jeans and boots.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, manhattan, upper west side, crime, burglary, caught on tape, surveillance video, local news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos