Bronx bandits rob jewelry store
BRONX (WABC) -- NYPD investigators are trying to track down a pair of brazen bandits.
They knocked off a jewelry store in the Bronx on Tuesday just after noon.
According to police, two Hispanic men in their 20's entered Premier Jewelers located at 1042 Morris Park Avenue.
One suspect pulled out a firearm and the two men removed an undetermined amount of jewelry.
The suspects then fled the location on foot in an unknown direction. No injuries were reported.
One suspect is approximately 5'8" tall, 200 lbs. He was wearing a brown jacket, gray sweatpants, white mask, and wool hat. He was armed with a black firearm.
The other suspect stands 6'2" tall, 195 lbs. He was wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans, tan boots, a white hard hat and a white mask.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
new york city, bronx, crime, robbery, surveillance video, caught on tape, local news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 30 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
30 min ago