Bronx bandits rob jewelry store
BRONX (WABC) -- NYPD investigators are trying to track down a pair of brazen bandits.
They knocked off a jewelry store in the Bronx on Tuesday just after noon.
According to police, two Hispanic men in their 20's entered Premier Jewelers located at 1042 Morris Park Avenue.
One suspect pulled out a firearm and the two men removed an undetermined amount of jewelry.
The suspects then fled the location on foot in an unknown direction. No injuries were reported.
One suspect is approximately 5'8" tall, 200 lbs. He was wearing a brown jacket, gray sweatpants, white mask, and wool hat. He was armed with a black firearm.
The other suspect stands 6'2" tall, 195 lbs. He was wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans, tan boots, a white hard hat and a white mask.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
new york city, bronx, crime, robbery, surveillance video, caught on tape, local news
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: More Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey City home
- Metro North train collision to affect service all week
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello as probe continues
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting
- Rally planned after West Village hate crime murder
- 1 dead, 1 rescued when car ends up in Huntington Harbor
- Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma